All Blog Entries

1. a wire fraud case against Suncoast creations ?

Have been waiting on my intake for the ram air hood Suncoast sold me back in January. Bought the hood and cold air intake at the same time. They pulled monies from my account before I could blink. Promised over 10 times product was on the way, product is being built, product will shipped Monday and so on (Rosa sounds so sweet but be careful, great con)
    . 9 months is 8 month and two weeks to long. Checked with local feds and this is wire fraud. Has anyone else had these problems with Suncoast ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. patriot stage II ls6 heads.

Hey guys I found a set of supposedly to be patriot stage II heads with the #s 241 and 1256 4241 if im not mistaken I believe those are ls1 #s and not ls6 #s, 243s would be the ls6 #s. Anyway the exhaust ports look round instead of D or rectangular shaped, just wondering how big the intake runners an combustion chamber ccs are? Are these heads any good? The guy who has them dont know much about them, its one of those deals where he gottem an he said that's what he said sorda things lol. Any info ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Kicker L7 sub and stealth Enclosure box FOR SALE

Stealth Enclosure box and L7 sub for sale. Awesome upgrade for any trans am or camaro. I had it in my 2000 trans am before it was totaled.

Looks, Sounds, and fits perfectly.

$400 - PM me if interested.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0925091654.jpg 
Views:	11342 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	24561Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_3.jpg 
Views:	3437 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	24562Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_4.jpg 
Views:	3259 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	24563
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Strut bar / Tower Brace For sale

I have a spohn performance strut bar/tower brace for sale. Unfortunately my 2000 trans am was recently totaled because someone tried to make a right turn from the left lane right in front of me to try and make an unramp for a highway.

Anyway the bar does put a nice look under the hood. I thought I had a picture of it on the car but I can't find it on my computer now. There is no hardware nuts, bolts or anything required. All you have to do is remove two nuts from each ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New cam needed!

Im getting ready to buy a new cam for my z28 an it has an AT, I want the biggest cam I can get without having to run a stall converter. So what is the best duration for this? Under 230 duration?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast