Most Popular Blogs

1. 10spokeSS Ride

Quote Originally Posted by 10spokess View Post
    Yes I know this thread was inspired by all the other build threads but I figured why not I will join in cause I just changed some things

Ill introduce my thread with saying that I got this car when I was 17 because I wreaked my Cobalt SS. I was not at fault for the accident, and I really just wanted another Cobalt. But my dad gave me a killer deal which I payed my own money to him to buy the car off of him. Its been a great 3 years with my car and I can't wait to pass it on to my
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What is a 2000 SS value

Looking for some advise on the value of a 2000 SS. The vehicle paint is faded with clear coat peeling off. The mileage is close to 90,000. Vehicle runs good. The vehicle has 205cc mongoose AFR heads, FAST 90mm intake with 90mm throttle body, with MAF sensor, stainless short headers, Bora and Bassani exhaust, BMR torque bar, Moser 4:10 rear end, and pro charger D-1 super charger. 6 speed manual transmission with upgraded clutch. The vehicle puts down 624 RWHP. Just need some ideal of with the vehicle ...

Updated 08-14-2023 at 04:49 PM by roblelp

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blown engine, swap/rebuild questions

OK. I have a 2002 Ws6, do not know what happened but my engine started knocking and then seized. I took it to a shop and it is done. So my options they told me are to either get a used Ls1 engine for around $2,200 and and put it in or they said they can get me a brand new rebuilt Ls6 engine for $3,200. They also said a rebuilt Ls1 is around the same price. They are saying $1,750 for the labor. I plan on keeping the car so selling it is out of the question.

Here are my questions: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fx clutch?

Just curious if any of you heard anything Good about FX Racing clutches?! I see deals on these and Luk kits on ebay. I am replacing my slave and was most likely going to replace the stock clutch while the mechanic is in there. I only have 40k on my 01 ss. So not sure I will even need one. I keep being told to change it out while the have the tranny dropped. I dont want to spend too much $$ however. I have all bolt ons and 3.90's. Any thoughts on FX racing kits? Thanks
  5. EL President Trump(The Goat/The Boss)